Personal Information that We collect
Use of the Website does not require you to provide any personal information to Vice Versa.
While completing our online contact form, we will ask you to provide us with certain contact details, such as your full name, email address, phone number and the content of your inquiry. We will explicitly indicate the fields designated for mandatory completion.
You must provide complete, accurate and correct details and you hereby confirm the details you provided are correct. You are not required by law to provide Vice Versa with your personal details. However, if you provide false, incorrect, or outdated information, or only partial information, it may impair our ability to contact you.
When you provide Vice Versa with personal details of another person, you represent and warrant that you received such other person’s prior explicit written consent to provide these details to Vice Versa and use them according to this Policy.
Vice Versa may collect information pertaining to your activity on the Website, including information or advertisements that you have read, your session durations, the web pages you watched, offers and services that were of interest to you, the location of your device and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you had access to the Website and more. Additionally, Vice Versa may collect or use the assistance of third parties to collect and analyze anonymous, statistic or aggregative information related to your use of the Website.
Use of Information
We will store the information you provide and the information we collect about your activity on the Website in our database. We will use the information in accordance with this Policy and any applicable law, including for the following purposes:
- To provide the services on the Website and to enable you to use the Website;
- To develop and improve our services as a whole, and to improve and expand the services and content offered on the Website; to create new services and content which correspond to the requirements and expectations of the Website’ users and our customers and to modify or cancel existing services and content. The information used by Vice Versa for this purpose will be mainly statistical information, and will not identify you personally;
- To contact you occasionally, including by sending digital messages and information related to our services and productions, using the contact details you have provided us;
- To conduct researches and surveys and other similar activities related to products and services development;
- To contact you as and when we believe it to be necessary;
- To analyze and provide statistical information to third parties. This information will not identify you personally;
- For the orderly and proper operation and development of the Website;
Transfer of Information to Third Parties
Vice Versa will not transfer your personal details and any information collected pertaining to your activities on the Website (provided that such details and information identify you personally) to any third party, except in the following cases:
- When you use any of the services on the Website. In these cases, Vice Versa will share your information only to the extent required to facilitate your use of the Website;
- If Vice Versa is required, or reasonably believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information;
- In any case of a dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Vice Versa, or between you and third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Website;
- In any case where Vice Versa may reasonably believe that sharing information is necessary to prevent serious damage to any person or property;
- If Vice Versa organizes the operation of the Website within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if Vice Versa is acquired by, or merged with another entity, provided however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with respective changes taken into consideration;
- Vice Versa may share personally identifiable information and information related to your use of the Website, with companies or organizations connected or affiliated with Vice Versa, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies, with the express provision that their use of such information must comply with this Policy;
- Vice Versa is entitled to transfer or share anonymous, statistic or aggregative information with companies or organizations connected to Vice Versa, and with suppliers, business partners, advertisers, and any third party, according to our discretion; However, we will not disclose your identity to them, knowingly or deliberately, without receiving your consent.
Some Cookies may expire when the session ends, and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your device’s hard drive. If you wish to block our cookies, you may do so by clicking the “options” button on your browser’s menu and follow the necessary instructions. You can read your browser’s Help file of for further information. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent the use of the Website, or certain features thereof.
Vice Versa implements data security systems and procedures to secure the information stored on our computer servers. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, We cannot guarantee that the Website is immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
The Right to Peruse Information
Under the Israeli Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981 (the “Protection of Privacy Law“), any individual is entitled, whether himself or through a proxy so authorized in writing on his behalf or through his legal guardian, to access information pertaining to him that is contained in a database. Any person who peruses such information and finds it to be inaccurate, incomplete, unclear, or non-updated, may contact the owner of the database with a request to correct, amend, or delete the data. Should the owner of the database refuse to comply with such a request, he must inform the applicant of such refusal in the manner determined in the regulations under the Protection of Privacy Law.
From time to time, Vice Versa may change the terms of this Policy. Substantial changes will take effect 7 days after their initial posting on the Website’s homepage, unless Vice Versa amends the Policy to comply with legal requirements. In such cases, the amendments will become effective immediately upon their initial posting, or as required.
You agree to be bound by all changes made in the terms of this Policy. Continuing to use the Website will indicate your acceptance of the amended terms. If you do not agree with any of the amended terms, you must avoid any further use of the Website.
Last Updated: October 2020